Systems in this CE / Version
HR20-700
HR20-100

Window of opportunity to download:
Friday, May 9, 2008 11PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, May 10, 2008 11PM - 2:30AM ET

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST! CE DOWNLOAD WARNINGS / AGREEMENT

PLEASE READ THIS SECOND! CE DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS

If you have any issues with this CE release, please post them in this thread. We'll try to help, and DirecTV will see / be aware of your issue :)

-----------------

CHANGES FROM THIS RELEASE:
  • [*] 03 - The HR20-100 is caught up to the -700 this week. See notes from previuos weeks below.
    [*] 03 - Fixed channel banner program information being incorrect after using previous button
    [*]03 - Stability improvements, including issue after deleting in response to K/D OSD.
    [*]03 - Fixed recently seached keyword not saved in previous screen
    [*]03 - Considered a high risk release.

CHANGES FROM PREVIOUS RELEASE:
  • 01 - Stability
  • 01 - Accurate network connection status after reboot
  • 01 - Overall Media Share
  • 01 - Channel change speed
  • 01 - Tuning and Recording Robustness
  • 01 - History messages for recording and deletion events
  • 01 - Close Captioning Left Placement
  • 01 - Triple Tap support (e.g. title/name/keyword search screens, favorite list naming, etc)
  • 01 - Search for PPV Movies in guide options panel
    [*]02 - Stability
    [*]02 - Fixed incorrect blue background
    [*]02 - Fixed R icon not displaying in Folder during recording of a event in Folder
    [*]02 - Fixed unable to Clear Delete Marks in Folders in Mark And Delete Screen
    [*]02 - Fixed unable to modify extension on single episode of a booked series
    [*]02 - Fixed modifying extension of already booked series does not update episodes already in ToDo
    [*]02 - Fixed black screen shown when blackout is removed
    [*]02 - Fixed no Kepp or Delete On Screen Display (OSD) after FF4 to end, RW, Pause, then Advanced
    [*]02 - Tuning Robustness
    [*]02 - MediaShare – Fixed unable to play slideshow in PIG when browsing thumbnail
    [*]02 - MediaShare – Fixed wrong song ordering
    [*]02 - MediaShare – Fixed blank thumbnails
    [*]02 - MediaShare – Fixed FF of pictures jumps back instead
    [*]02 - MediaShare - Stability
    [*]02 - 1-touch record hint for program cells/items
    [*]02 - Add "Move to Top" hint OSD in the Prioritizer screen
    [*]02 - Add a display settings option in the System Setup screen for the enabling/disabling of the 1-touch Record Tip OSD

looks like I will need to get my sling box setup on my HR20-100 to get the update this weekend. Wouldn't you know my TV died right before a good update.

0233 here. Looks to be a bit of a bigger release, taking a while to come down. It actually said a different version and then switched, I forgot what it was though! (The dangers of doing a CE when drinking too much homebrew!)

Done here :) Im trying to figure out what the homework DBS talk is doing. I dont think I will get in sence I never post over there, wich sucks because Tom is only sending emails to people who have posted for an amount of time over at dbstalk or a certin post amount. I thought this process was suppost to be open to all, not just the users who post only a dbs talk.

emails for what?

Im working on it.. I think it has something to do with the upcoming media share streaming from the reciver to your pc. If you have a dbstalk account go over there and sign up. If not let me know and I can see if I can get you on the list as im talking with tom right now trying to get some intersite coheashon. :)

I would love to be on their list. I have responded to the thread but i did not meet any of his criteria (3 prior posts and none were in the CE forum).

There is no signup for the list yet. right now people are testing their machine (for bluray capability - which has similar system demands) and sitting on the log file.

Scott and I will raise the issue of involvement this week. Sit tight, nothing is going on yet. get the latest CE and hopefully soon we'll be testing the HR2x to PC software tool they are developing.

Yep Im hearing that this is for the testing of the software that D* will be useing to stream to your PC. Some things are gearing up and it looks to be exciting.

This would be great news and really exciting. I am really hoping we can get our hands on it. :D

Yep Im hearing that this is for the testing of the software that D* will be useing to stream to your PC. Some things are gearing up and it looks to be exciting.

Hey Bob and the Staff, we need some of you guys to start making some calls and get more in with the guys over at D*. Seems like DBS Talk is scooping Satguys on the cutting edge stuff.

Hey Bob and the Staff, we need some of you guys to start making some calls and get more in with the guys over at D*. Seems like DBS Talk is scooping Satguys on the cutting edge stuff.

DBS is where it originated.

I think Jason does an outstanding job for us here with the CES. All of the notes are complete and on time.

What else do you want???

I use to get CE emails every week from dbstalk but for some reason they quit sending them , I use to go there at least several times a week, but now it's more like once every few weeks.

There was talk that SatGuys was getting in with D* so that both sites were on top of what D* is working on, but that seems to have NOT happen yet.

If we have to continue to go over there to find out what is going on and dbstalk links continue, then I would say unfortunatly, D* is not sharing info with this site.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)