HR20-ALL / HR21-ALL / R22-ALL CE Release 7/3 0x0250

DVR to PC is in software testing already. From what I've heard they aren't looking for anymore testers, we're probably waiting until the finish the bugs and roll it out. From the sounds of it there will be a cost to it.

DVR to PC is in software testing already. From what I've heard they aren't looking for anymore testers, we're probably waiting until the finish the bugs and roll it out. From the sounds of it there will be a cost to it.

My understanding is that testing has 'paused' for a while since the last two CE's (the national release canidates) has the server code removed according to the release notes. Hopefully since that code is now rolling out in production they'll put the media share server code back in and they can proceed with testing.

Any Idea when we might see DVR to DVR mediashare??

i think i herd something about testing on that someware but was not sure.

Any Idea when we might see DVR to DVR mediashare??

i think i herd something about testing on that someware but was not sure.

Well, is there is a pre release group of early testers doing so they aren't allowed to talk about it. The rumor is that all the stuff that's been done so far on the Media Share feature (PC serving a DVR then DVR serving a PC) is just leading up to DVR to DVR sharing.

Been a few days since I turned on my HR20-700, none of the newer HD channels up, and recordings black, had to do a reset to get them and current video up...( like a dummy I deleted some)... should get the chance at the new CE Fri or Sat...

Been a few days since I turned on my HR20-700, none of the newer HD channels up, and recordings black, had to do a reset to get them and current video up...( like a dummy I deleted some)... should get the chance at the new CE Fri or Sat...

I like your avitor,
Resistance is Futile !

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)