HR20 / HR21 / HR22 / R22 CE Release 8/29 0x0271

Regarding those testing 1080p:

Pay attention to these notes:
06 - 1080p/24 support – Added information to the Miscellaneous Options screen displaying TV’s reported resolution support on the HDMI output
06 - 1080p/24 support – Added TV resolution option for 1080p. This must be enabled for 1080p to work while in native mode.
06 - When reporting issues with 1080p, please include the TV resolution information reported from the Miscellaneous Options screen.

You'll need to enable 1080p in the TV setup screen. Also, check out the misc options menu screen to see what your TV reports that it can support.

Lastly, include that info when reporting anything regarding 1080p, in this thread or the dedicated 1080p test thread.

Where do I find the Misc. Options Screen?

Thanks! Is there a thread with all the different Keyword searches?

I only remember 4 that are active now:

IAMANEDGECUTTER enables the private menu

30SLIP / 30SKIP to toggle skipping or "slipping" when hitting the 30 sec button

POKEEYENOW to enable network services (for manual port forwarding config) and daily fortune

SUPERSKIPTOTICK which is discussed in another thread

Please please I need help. I have a sony bravia with 1080/24 resolution. I put the native on and enable 1080p. I go to play the movie and I get the sound but there is absolutly no picture at all. What is going on?

Please please I need help. I have a sony bravia with 1080/24 resolution. I put the native on and enable 1080p. I go to play the movie and I get the sound but there is absolutly no picture at all. What is going on?

It's probably not working because you have 1080p enabled. Maybe not working like with my Denon. Turn off 1080p and see if it works.

Newly scheduled recordings getting cancelled

I have the CE release 269 on a HR21.

While I have been happy with some of the new features and I get less slowdowns, I have a new problem that may or may not be caused by this release.

I have been trying to make US Open Tennis to record, and it just won't. Other previously scheduled records are working.

In my History I can find an entry for when it was scheduled to record with the erroneous reason:

"This episode was canceled by the viewer. (1/0/)"

I presume that (1/0/) was the formatting of a bad date or date/time. There is no one here but me to cancel the recording, so it isn't another user cancelling it.

Can anyone think of a way of diagnosing this? Maybe it's an error trying to record the padding before and after the show?

Does anyone know if this is fixed in 270 or 271?

With the problem of falling back and losing recordings, I'm hoping for a fix.

Thanks,

Larry

1080p problems

I have a sharp 49d92u which does 1080P/60. I downloaded the bucket list but I cannot get it to play in 1080p. I can play it via 1080i. The bottom half of the movie is flickering and makes it unwatchable. Hopefully they will enable 1080p/60 instead of 1080p/24. ALso one of my clocks on the living room HR20 is an hour off

Trevor

Ok, I just got around to playing 1080 P from last weeks CE release. I still am having the same issue too as the others have reported. Further more I have hooked up my HTPC to the same tv and have verifyed that the TV accepts 1080P/24.

I too get the black screen w/ no sound. When going into the misc option screen on my HR20-700 it reports back too that I can view 480P, 720P,1080I, 1080P/24, 1080P/30, 1080P/60.

So back to rewriting the driver's directv is going to have to do. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)