HR20 / HR21 / HR22 / R22 CE Release 9/5

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
One issue I have now is that every now and then I get a video jutter that last about 5 to 10 seconds on all channels. It even happens on the OTA channels thru my box. Has anyone else noticed this?? I am connected with HDMI, HR20-100, and a Philips 47PFL7422 LCD. I am still have issues with losing audio on non DD channels. I think it is a problem with my TV and the box when using HDMI. Using component cable I don't have the audio issue. I have to cut the TV off and back on and then the audio returns.

I thought it was just me but I've also been getting video jitter sometimes it even goes black for a few seconds then it comes back, It's also been doing that for all my DVR'd shows.

I have a HR21 connected via HDMI to a Samsung 61' DLP HL-S6187W and Coaxial Digital Out to a Technics SA-DX950 receiver.

There is nothing in the software right now that depend on successful working of network services, at this point, I wouldn't worry about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)