HR20/HR21/R22 CE Release 7/25 0x025B

Guide seems to be alot quicker :) Some channels that I dont sub to are darkened out, Like the big four out of NYC. Other channels like XM buissness are not... (dont get those) only the first one is.

Guide seems to be alot quicker :) Some channels that I dont sub to are darkened out, Like the big four out of NYC. Other channels like XM buissness are not... (dont get those) only the first one is.

Goalie,
Supposivley when you don't get a channel, it will be darkend out, however, I have never seen it quite like this.

Jimbo

Systems in CE:15:01
New feature(s)
  • 01 - Enable DIRECTV2PC (formerly known as Media Share PC)
I'm very interested in this feature. I've already downloaded this release, but can't figure out how to get it to work. Does anyone know how?

i entered pokeeyenow at the keyword search and i'm still not getting this feature.

i just got it working but it seems you can't access it.

Remember that after doing the keyword search "pokeeyenow" all it enables are the following:

Daily fortune on main menu (easy way to see if it is enabled)
Widgets coming soon bar (right arrow)
Network services option on network setup menu (for port routing)

It can take 5 minutes or so after the keyword search to enable these functions.

I'm very interested in this feature. I've already downloaded this release, but can't figure out how to get it to work. Does anyone know how?

For those looking at DirecTV2PC ---> not so fast.

This is a limited beta trial that has been ongoing.
It was removed from the last version as they preped for national release.
What we see in this release - they simply tured it back on for the beta testers.

As far as I know, they aren't rolling any more beta testers, and I too, am on the outside looking in :(

Menu Reset seems to have worked. Widgets "Coming Soon" is now available.

I did the same thing last night after experiencing the black backdrop issues, red-button reboot and then I went to bed.

This morning, the backdrops are all proper, and the "pokeeyenow" functions work. I accessed the widget bar and the guide/setup/list/vod all look normal.

I'm glad to see that this bug is minor and seems linked to the pokeeyenow search. That would mean the normal user would never experience that.

For those looking at DirecTV2PC ---> not so fast.

This is a limited beta trial that has been ongoing.
It was removed from the last version as they preped for national release.
What we see in this release - they simply tured it back on for the beta testers.

As far as I know, they aren't rolling any more beta testers, and I too, am on the outside looking in :(

:eek::(

Any idea when it will become public?

I grabbed this release last night. Everything looks okay. I have to go out of town so I'll be putting it through its paces via a Slingbox.

Well, this is the 1st time I've had to revert back to a national release. I did the "pokeeyenow" search and the box locked on me. Had to RBR, came up and was locked again, no response to any button presses. Oh well, nice to be able to go back at least! I'll probably give it another shot tonight.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no need for anyone to do pokeeyenow unless they are widget beta testers or having network problems (VOD). If not a widget beta tester they may or may not get the "coming soon", but it will never work. If you are not having problems with your network, I would not use this as it may mess up your backgrounds.

Well, this is the 1st time I've had to revert back to a national release. I did the "pokeeyenow" search and the box locked on me. Had to RBR, came up and was locked again, no response to any button presses. Oh well, nice to be able to go back at least! I'll probably give it another shot tonight.

what box do you have?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts