HR20/HR21/R22 CE Release 8/1 0x025E

Late to the game here but downloading now. Was at work until 4:30 am today and then went back in again at 11 AM. Still working again now. Thought I would download a CE between cat naps!!

I'm still having issues with media share. It stills says it is unable to play. It worked fine just after the download but when I got up the next day it wouldn't work. It works everywhere in the house. i.e. on my xbox 360.

HR21 - Yet another a good CE from where I sit. No issues whatsoever. The guide seems slightly quicker.
I got to be honest folks.. the difference between the 722 and the HR-21 now is so miniscule that I dont even think it's worth comparing any longer.

I'm still having issues with media share. It stills says it is unable to play. It worked fine just after the download but when I got up the next day it wouldn't work. It works everywhere in the house. i.e. on my xbox 360.

Silver,
You know that IF you want, you CAN go back to the National Release and d/l again next week and hopefully it will be resolved in that CE.

Basically just force a D/L outside of the CE time frame and it will move you back to the NR.

Jimbo

HR21 - Yet another a good CE from where I sit. No issues whatsoever. The guide seems slightly quicker.
I got to be honest folks.. the difference between the 722 and the HR-21 now is so miniscule that I dont even think it's worth comparing any longer.

I have had No problems other than the one that is always a off and on thing for me, the Caller ID does not work again this week, last week it did !

Jimbo

Getting some Audio cut outs again, can't reset right now as In Plain Sight is recording...Media share is working for me on my HR20-700...

I'm using the HR20-700 as well and sooooo far, no audio cut outs or any other problems, I'll keep my eye and ears open, just in case :)

Jimbo

My only issues with this CE would be that when I tried to see if widgets were active, the next time I hit Guide/List/Menu after pressing the right arrow, I got that dull gray background. A simple Menu Reset fixed the problem.

As for having a 99" TV in my bedroom, I wouldn't have room for the bed with something like that. :)

PS: (2) HR20-700's here

For the first time ever I'm getting the error 62 network issue, and now my VOD is dead.

I've had VOD since the first CE trail and never had an issue with my networking. I reset both HR20-700s, still error 62.

I submitted the info to the survey site as requested.

I have noticed that since this CE I have had an audio issue. When I resume after a pause the audio is way out of sync by maybe a half second or more. Fortunately, with a hit of the skip-back button the audio resyncs. So its no biggie, just wanted to pass it along.
While I'm at it, when is the Prioritizer going to get expanded to a 100 or two?

HR20-700

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)