HR20 / HR21 / R22 CE Release 8/8 0x0263

Current time is Fri -11:-24a and the guide counts down in time, instead of up

Letterman -11:-39a - 10:-37a

Sorry Vurbano,
All my times are correct on recorded programming as well as LIVE programming.

Maybe you want to try d/l it again ?

Jimbo

I think you've been able to do that for awhile now, not 100 % sure as I rarely use that screen to make changes.

Jimbo

Have not downloaded this CE yet, but I can confirm that the Yellow sort option for sports, movies, etc is in play with last week's CE.

Honestly, I am waiting to hear back from Vurbano on his timer issue before proceeding :)
I downloaded again and the time is now ok. But I lost OTA channels and it says service not activated eventhough I get sat channels. I am rebooting.

It would only affect things recorded under this release. So if you had to rollback Monday, you would only lose Sunday, for example.

Wow this CE release sounds a bit scarry. With a 1YB external drive I might sit this one out.

See Jason's post above your ...

This would only affect the ones you record after the CE.

Jimbo

I think you've been able to do that for awhile now, not 100 % sure as I rarely use that screen to make changes.

Jimbo
Yes you could. I have never done a CE and I have this option. I like others to be the guinea pigs. I'll wait until the bugs are worked out and they make it a national release.

Wow this CE release sounds a bit scarry. With a 1YB external drive I might sit this one out.

The drive only risks issue if you put a new external drive on the system after downloading this relase. Then it will work with the new drive, but erase the old (internal) drive.

Also, deleted recordings for rollback is only if you go back to national software, and only things recorded on this software.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)