HR20 Recording Issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

djbarci

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 27, 2008
Hello all,

Was wondering if anyone could help me on this. I am currently have a HD DVR HR20-100 and am only able to record 1 program at a time now and I don't know why this started doing this.

I use to be able to record 2 programs at once while watching 1 of them...however, now when I try to record 2 at once this screen pops up with the following message:

"Your requested recording conflicts with other scheduled programs. To record it, cancel a previously scheduled program."

Any help or guidance on this matter is appreciated. I apologize in advance if this question has already been covered.

Hello all,

Was wondering if anyone could help me on this. I am currently have a HD DVR HR20-100 and am only able to record 1 program at a time now and I don't know why this started doing this.

I use to be able to record 2 programs at once while watching 1 of them...however, now when I try to record 2 at once this screen pops up with the following message:

"Your requested recording conflicts with other scheduled programs. To record it, cancel a previously scheduled program."

Any help or guidance on this matter is appreciated. I apologize in advance if this question has already been covered.

From the message you mentioned, it looks like you have two shows already being recorded, check your To Do list and see if the time is over lapping a different show, it only take 1 minute of overlapping time to mess with the recording schedule.

Jimbo

Hi Jimbo, thank you for your response. This DVR issue is not occurring due to a scheduling conflict.

My To Do list is not set to record anything until tomorrow evening.
Here is an example of my problem: Right now on FX I will record Dodgeball. Then I will go on my guide to Comedy Central and try to record the Daily Show and I get the previous message I listed.

This never use to occur before and I have had this DVR since last October.

Hi Jimbo, thank you for your response. This DVR issue is not occurring due to a scheduling conflict.

My To Do list is not set to record anything until tomorrow evening.
Here is an example of my problem: Right now on FX I will record Dodgeball. Then I will go on my guide to Comedy Central and try to record the Daily Show and I get the previous message I listed.

This never use to occur before and I have had this DVR since last October.

Do you have a signal on both tuners ?

Jimbo

How do I check that both tuners have a signal? - Thanks.

Okay...I think I found where to test the tuners at.

It says: "Tuner 1: OK, Aquired at 80%.
Tuner 2: OK, Aquired at 0%."

Is Tuner 1 supposed to be at 80% and Tuner 2 at 0%?

Both tuners should have signal. I'd switch the coax cables that are labeled "satellite in 1" and "satellite in 2" behind the receiver, and reset your receiver.

Okay...I will give that a shot and let you know what happened.

This receiver has really been a piece of crap since the latest firmware update. Thinks are not working right anymore.

Thanks Kev1782...that did the trick! I switched the coax cables and hit the red reset button and both tuners are now working! Thanks again!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)