HR20 thru HR24 CE for the Weekend of 3.11

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Systems in this CE
HR20-100 • HR20-700
HR21-100 • HR21-200 • HR21-700
HR22-100 • R22-100 • R22-200
HR21Pro • HR23-700
HR24-100 • HR24-200 • HR24-500

Window of opportunity to download:
Friday, March 11, 2011 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, March 12, 2011 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET

Risk Level for this Download:
High Risk

New features
  • None

Improved/Updated
  • Under the hood

Notes
  • HR24 series is now merged with the HR2x and R22's.
  • This CE may remove your guide cache if you did not download a previous CE. Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide.
  • You will lose your guide cache when reverting from CE to national.
  • Please do not report sluggish issues or missing search results within the first 12 hours after download.

I like that new channel banner, especially the 'Last 4' button which shows the last 4 channels I have watched and updates the program currently on each channel.

I like that new channel banner, especially the 'Last 4' button which shows the last 4 channels I have watched and updates the program currently on each channel.

I don't really care for the new banner, but also didn't know that the "Last 4" updated the current show either.

48a on the HR24
48a on the HR20

Don,
Did your HR20 take the D/L to 48a, seeing you mentioned a Quick d/l, mine took about the normal 20 minutes ?

How does one go back to the national release? I tried downloading a few minutes after 11 last night, but someone ended up with 0x459 and all of my recordings for this last week deleted on my HR24/200 :-( Was pissed because after the download, I was literally planning on watching the new episode of Fringe. Did I somehow try the download too early?

How does one go back to the national release? I tried downloading a few minutes after 11 last night, but someone ended up with 0x459 and all of my recordings for this last week deleted on my HR24/200 :-( Was pissed because after the download, I was literally planning on watching the new episode of Fringe. Did I somehow try the download too early?

It's the same process as downloading the CE, but outside of the 11:00-2:30 window.

48a on the HR24
48a on the HR20

Don,
Did your HR20 take the D/L to 48a, seeing you mentioned a Quick d/l, mine took about the normal 20 minutes ?
It started quick, but I went to the other room got the HR24 going, then watched stuff off my media player for awhile before checking the dl so it could have taken awhile... no problems as I did watch some of the Tonight Show and surfed a little ...

raoul5788 said:
It's the same process as downloading the CE, but outside of the 11:00-2:30 window.

It was 3 minutes after according to my atomic clock, but that is exactly what happened, it reverted. Will give another try tonight. Will give it a half hour or so. Sucks to lose all my features and the weeks recordings.

Anybody notice that when you skip now, the timeline bar stays on the screen until you hit the EXIT button?

It was 3 minutes after according to my atomic clock, but that is exactly what happened, it reverted. Will give another try tonight. Will give it a half hour or so. Sucks to lose all my features and the weeks recordings.

If you check other atomic clocks, let's say in a store or just side by side, they are never the same time...
As far as the menu change, Are you all referring to the one that came out about 2 months ago??
I've had that channel banner for a long time now..... I might add, I personally do not like it..

video buffer.JPGvideo buffer 1.JPGvideo buffer 2.JPGStill on this sw... annoying, I checked out a VOD trailer yesterday, now when I access the guide I get this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)