HR20 Tips, Facts and Features

Status
Please reply by conversation.
also a new convert,no "live"button,also cant "swap"tuners and rewind each,but unlike the 722,it buffers live while watching a recorded program.I assume these are software issues that will eventually be worked out,and not TIVO patent infringements.

Don't count on those features being added.

A workaround for tuner swapping is to press the record button on the two shows you're wanting to swap back and forth on. I then use the Prev button to jump from one channel to the other and can rewind/ff since both shows are being recorded.

The hassle is that you then have to take the extra step of deleting the recordings.

Is there any way to force add a channel to the subcategory where it logically belongs? 299 (NICK-HD) should definitely be under family and kids but isn't. Several other channels like this too. I like the sublists but D should allow for tweeking/user preference.

Last edited:
Is there a way to make the 30 second forward skip faster like on a regular tivo or Dish DVR?
Thanks!
Have you done the back door enable for 30sec skip (vs. the default 30sec slip)? If not:

- Go to Search for Shows
- Select Keyword
- enter 30skip the continue
- Select All

The search won't find anything but the 30sec key will now skip like the Tivo/Dish DVR's do.

i have 86 percent signal strength i get regular channels but not the hd channels what is the problem

i have 86 percent signal strength i get regular channels but not the hd channels what is the problem

Need more further detail then that..:rolleyes:
What Directv receiver you have and Directv Satellite Dish antenna ?
is trees/buildings blocking signal from 99* and 103* satellites ?
Do you have the B-Band Convertor adapter hooked up in the back of your receiver ?
Do you subscribe to the HD Access pacakage $9.99 ?
Are you getting a particular error message on screen on that HD channel ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Got a Call from DTV - This for Real?

Last year for superfan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)