HR20 to HR22/23

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Im considering checking on upgrading my dvr to the newer model, anyone know if they let you off the $199 price? I know in the past, current customers could get upgrades for $99. I sent in an email to cust service about an HR23, would really like to grab that model for extra space, Ive had an HR20700 since Sept of 06.

they have let some have it at $99 and in the rare case free but all of this was over the phone so you're gonna have to call elway. sorry if this wasn't the answer you were looking for.

Sounds like he's looking for extra HD space.

Jimbo

Yeah, something thats real deserving of a ":rolleyes:", right?

Well, they offered me $139, but then said they could not guarantee what model Id get. I then asked them, " so you want me to pay $139 for potentially the same model I already have?" DOH!

Anyways, I didnt bother.

I have one. I was willing to go $99 to get the space AND get a unit in black. The HR20 is the only silver thing in my liv room :)

You might want to try again at the end of the week. Sometimes it's just a matter of playing CSR roulette. I was able to get an HR21 for $99 in early Oct., but it had been ~ 2 years after picking up a HR20.

I'll try again later in the week. I've been a customer since Jul 06, had the HR20 since Sep 06, but had my account suspended for about 7 mo's when I tried Dish.

Im considering checking on upgrading my dvr to the newer model, anyone know if they let you off the $199 price? I know in the past, current customers could get upgrades for $99. I sent in an email to cust service about an HR23, would really like to grab that model for extra space, Ive had an HR20700 since Sept of 06.

and why u wanna do this ? :rolleyes:

Was that worth the rolling of the eyes?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)