HR20 Voice Sync Issue

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mdp1116

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 28, 2006
This has been happening for a couple weeks now, everytime i watch a HD program (doesnt matter if its PPV, Reg HD, or HD Locals) the sound and the mouths are way off. its happening with every Hd channel including Locals over the dish. but locals ota straight to my tv are great. i have reset the box countless times i just want to know if anyone has had these problems and what was done to correct them.

what 26 views and not even 1 input yet. comeon guys.

This has been happening for a couple weeks now, everytime i watch a HD program (doesnt matter if its PPV, Reg HD, or HD Locals) the sound and the mouths are way off. its happening with every Hd channel including Locals over the dish. but locals ota straight to my tv are great. i have reset the box countless times i just want to know if anyone has had these problems and what was done to correct them.

Software version?

Has it been happening from day one or did it just start?

If it just started, what has changed?

Only on the HD channels?

Audio running directly to the TV?

Happening about a month
spoken words do not match mouth movement
software - 0xfa
yes only on hd channels including locals via the dish BUT NOT on locals Via OTA
Connected Via HDMI

Software version?

Has it been happening from day one or did it just start?

If it just started, what has changed?

Only on the HD channels?

Audio running directly to the TV?

Happening about a month - So this means it just started and was working perfectly before? So what has changed in your setup?

Software is 0xfa - OK, can other HR20 users verify if he has the latest version or if you are working OK with this same version.

Yes only on hd channels - OK, but what about the other sat delivered channels?

So this means it just started and was working perfectly before? So what has changed in your setup? - Nothing has changed i have had it hooked up this way since day 1 install with hdmi from sat to tv, the only thing i do in the setup is look at the latest software update.

OK, but what about the other sat delivered channels? - like i said only on HD channels, all over SD channels work fine and are in sync..

Happening about a month - So this means it just started and was working perfectly before? So what has changed in your setup?

Software is 0xfa - OK, can other HR20 users verify if he has the latest version or if you are working OK with this same version.

Yes only on hd channels - OK, but what about the other sat delivered channels?

So this means it just started and was working perfectly before? So what has changed in your setup? - Nothing has changed i have had it hooked up this way since day 1 install with hdmi from sat to tv, the only thing i do in the setup is look at the latest software update.

OK, but what about the other sat delivered channels? - like i said only on HD channels, all over SD channels work fine and are in sync..

Does it happen every time you tune into a HD channel ?
Just for curiousity sake,if it's easy to get to, try not usingthe HDMI and use a component cable and see if it still happens.

jimbo

still doing it..... like i said only on HD channels EVERY SINGLE TIME

Your software version IS up to date, with a new one coming soon.
It definatly looks like a D* issue seeing it is fine when you go to the OTA signal.
What ciy is this your talking about, and when you say your locals from the dish, is it MPEG2 or 4 ?

IF it's MPEG4, that may be an issue regarding the new mpeg4 transmission, if it's mpeg2, not sure yet.

Hopefully it will be addressed with the next update coming out.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)