HR21-ALL CE Release 4/11 & 4/12

Now that it's been mentioned here I did notice a weird channel change. It sort froze between channels for about 1-2 seconds. I did not think much about it at the time and just thought it was a hiccup.

The 0229 is correct - the new version.

The shutoff of the CE window is automated.
The allow a few extra minutes, because if you are downloading when they make the switch it will probably cause the receiver to hang and require a red button reset.

I started my download at 1:55 AM and it finished after 2 AM but I saw on another site the cut off is 2:30 AM. So far no problems.

I'm having video problems when watching recorded programs.....(Dirty Jobs)
Audio problems on dolby digital still unresolved..

HR21-200

The audio still cuts out on recorded programs, both recorded before Friday download and after. The changing of channels is a mess. It takes upto 5 seconds and flips through several screens ( grey, black, scrambled original and new ) and flips through audio and pops when changing channels. Guide works well though.

I've been getting the channel changing delay, remote freezes, etc. that most of the fellows on here are talking about, plus an added "feature" of no audio upon startup until I physically change a channel by keying the channel number through the remote.

I'm also seeing a lot of glitches with this CE. Last night I went to play a recorded episode of Ax Men and it would not do anything. All I got was a black screen with no audio, no nothing. Hitting FF, REW or pause would not do anything. I had to hit stop, then "restart episode" and it worked. It was very strange.

I'm also getting instances where the remote is unresponsive for several seconds (20-30 seconds) and then it starts working just fine.

Are you guys using RF or IR for your remote? I'm using RF and my remote is locking up as well as the front panel buttons.

OK, problems with my HR21-200 after the 4/12/2008 download: When playing back a recorded HD program, the audio cut out intermittently twice within the first 10 minutes of the program. Also, fleeting but noticeable, the color in parts of the image turned completely green for second before restoring to normal color.

I've been getting the channel changing delay, remote freezes, etc. that most of the fellows on here are talking about, plus an added "feature" of no audio upon startup until I physically change a channel by keying the channel number through the remote.

What kind of audio receiver do you have? Some of us have noticed different receivers show various quirks with channel changes from the HR21.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts