HR21-ALL CE Release 4/18 & 4/19

I've done my first test playing back a recording that was created after the Friday software download. Performance so far is perfect.

FYI, I have my HR21-200 hooked up to a Vizio TV via HDMI. I then output from the Vizio to my Sony surround receiver via optical (I think).

Audio problems on play back seem gone so far. Channels change faster, but still "herky-jerky" Overall an improvement.

Once the DVR starts up the first time it'll download the latest NR Release software.

If you're referring to CE software you'll need to watch the CE forum for download time announcements.

This release went NATIONAL starting today!

Not sure if we'll see anything Friday or not, but good news that this fixed alot of issues and was successful :)

They did over 10 CE's to get this release done between HR20 & HR21 platforms, I'd say that's alot of tweaks over many weeks :)

There was a short lived national release for the HR21 in the middle there, but this was one of the longest running CE developments before a national release - and the first one that I remember being coordinated between the entire HR2* platform.

In the few months since I've been a customer the HR21 started out quite a terrible system back in Jan/Feb and has evolved quite nicely.

A big thanks to the developers!!

Yes I agree the HR 21 has improved a lot from January when I first got it. I used to have to reset it each day just to turn it on. NOw it comes on like a charm. That alone has improved my day. It is still no DISH 622/722 hd dvr , but it is getting better every release.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts