HR21-ALL CE Release 4/25 & 4/26

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Systems in this CE / Version
HR21-700 (0x022C)
HR21-200 (0x022C)
HR21-100 (0x022C)

Window of opportunity to download:
Friday, April 25, 2008 11PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, April 26, 2008 11PM - 2:30AM ET

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST! CE DOWNLOAD WARNINGS / AGREEMENT

PLEASE READ THIS SECOND! CE DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS

If you have any issues with this CE release, please post them in this thread. We'll try to help, and DirecTV will see / be aware of your issue :)

-----------------

CHANGES FROM THIS RELEASE:
  • 01 - Pixelization fixes
  • 01 - Stability
  • 01 -Tuning and Recording Robustness

Last edited:
trying to download this but it doesn't move after 1%, though the numbers on the left corner change from 2/1/1/53 to 2/1/1/20 back and forth helppp

I've got the same problem. Wont get past 1%. They might not have gotten the update out tonight properly.

I chose not to download 022C because I haven't seen a compelling reason to do so. 022B so far has been rock solid (first release in a long time to be so), and the list of 022C "enhancements" was slim.

I can think of only one enhancement that'd be helpful: When reviewing the list of recorded items, there's currently no way to tell whether an item has already been viewed, if that item is also highlighted in yellow. So, I have to cursor off the item to see whether I've viewed it, then cursor back onto it to act on it. Those extra steps that could be eliminated if there was some other way besides white vs. gray text to indicate whether the item has already be viewed.

I asked for a review to see if it was worth while. I've read about nothing but bugs so far.

That's what the CE program is all about. Try the software, find the bugs, so D* can fix them. On occassion, you may get to try a new feature earlier than the everyday user. Good examples have been On Demand and MediaShare. When they first start new features, there are lots of bugs to pass up to the developers.

Point taken, Mr. Master. . .

That's what the CE program is all about. Try the software, find the bugs, so D* can fix them. On occassion, you may get to try a new feature earlier than the everyday user. Good examples have been On Demand and MediaShare. When they first start new features, there are lots of bugs to pass up to the developers.

I did agree to test out new stuff when I signed on, so I apologize for bypassing the new CE. I should relax and take comfort that if I have to revert back to the national release, the latest NR is solid.
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)