HR21-ALL CE Release Tuesday 4/1 ONLY - No Joke

I missed it too. How about an email alert. . .

When you're planning to release CEs? My employer's Websense filtering (or nonsense, if you ask me) blocks access to forums, so I can't go to one without indicating there's a business reason for it. So an email alert would be very handy.
:confused:

This CE seems to have improved the speed of the program guide on my HR21. Anyone else noticing this or am I imagining things?

I did have an audio glitch with a recording last night. The sound just cut out for about a minute. I could reproduce the issue by rewinding into the affected segment and could fix it by fast-forwarding past it. However, the recorded show in question was recorded before I downloaded the new CE (it was a recoding made using CE release 220). I'll post back if it happens again. It may have been a one-time glitch while the show was being recorded. Other recording around the same time seem to work just fine.

Page up or down much faster now, haven't had time to see what else is improved, but so far so good.

Much much faster!!!! The audio problem I had when first powering on the DVR and my Bose stereo is gone too! Good job guys!

I missed this, but if they have some major improvement, I wish they would just keep it in the stream every night.

I have definitely noticed improvement in the speed of the guide and I have not had anymore sound issues since the new CE. Have not found any other problems.

When you're planning to release CEs? My employer's Websense filtering (or nonsense, if you ask me) blocks access to forums, so I can't go to one without indicating there's a business reason for it. So an email alert would be very handy.
:confused:

Try this site
DirecTV Receiver Firmware

By the way 0x0221 is back in the stream right now.

Last night my scheduled recording of Men In Trees was blank. In other words it recorded but was just a gray screen for an hour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)