HR21 Any Way To Change A Recorded Title

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bk63ross

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 6, 2004
San Francisco
Is there a way to rename or hide an already recorded program from the archive list on the HR21? On the 622 I used to able to change the name...

what if u category sort the list ? there is a "content advisory" sort ...maybe that would put them all together at the end of the list.

I think if you lock the receiver for certain ratings, it will display "blocked title" or something close that - and only play it with the pin number.

I will give it a shot as I have tried all the other sorting categories with no luck. Maybe the Techs can figure out a way to simply rename whatever you want or need and add it in the software updates.

Though I'd only use it once in a great while, this would be good for when my local stations preempt shows for weather coverage and then air them at a later date. Now, I have to remember that "Manual: DaVinci's Inquest" is actually an episode of Lost.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)