HR21 Audio Dropouts

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jguy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 28, 2004
I was wondering if people are still having audio dropouts on certain HD channels? I know this has been a well talked about issue with the HR21 but I haven't seen anything posted about it lately. I am still having problems on some of the newer HD channels. Also can anyone tell me if these audio dropouts are only affecting audio from the optical out, or is it a problem with HDMI out also? I am using the optical out from my HR21-700 to an Onkyo receiver. I have been able to live with this issue until my Sunday ticket started. I am paying to much for that package to be having audio problems. Thank you for your input.

I don't have audio drops with any of my HD units. HDMI or optical. 2 feed through A/V units and one is directly connected to a 2.0 chnl TV.

So I take it this is no longer a wide spread issue with the HR21. Should I try to get it replaced?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts