HR21/HR22/HR23/R22 CE Release 4/10 v.02F5/6

Normally CE's are usually Fri/Sat only.

I reckon you could try and go to the NR if you want. My roomy hates the last CE that came out for the HR-22, constantly complaining its laggy and the remote acts funky and I've been sorely tempted to revert myself. For the most part its seemed to work okay for me but I'm wondering if maybe its his actual remote thats causing some of the problems for him.

When they replaced our HR-20 with the HR-22 they did leave a new remote I was going to have him try but I need to know if there is some way to find out what codes the other items are currently set to, AV1 AV2 and TV so I can program the new one. Could someone point me to a link on how to get that info off the old one?

So, one of the lucky ones that stayed on this version (I normally do Saturday downloads).

Word of warning - an old bug creeped back in. Resetting OTA channels and trying to set them up again will cause a hang. Happened on my HR20-700 a few CE's ago, and has returned with this one.

HI,
I am french and i bought DirecTV HR21-100 HD and can i use it with french satellite?
my satellite is ASTRA free channels.
Thank you for your answers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)