HR21 restart issues when turning receiver on !!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I also have a SONY 60" rptv. I'm getting my D* system installed in early Feb. I hope I get HR23s. Is there a particular model of SONY that has this issue?

MY HR22-100 was replaced with an HR23-700. It's been working five days now without a problem.:up

Glad to here it. Mine HR-23 has been working for a couple of weeks now and it works perfectly. I guess the HR-22 has a problem with some televisions. Just curious-What brand and type of TV was the HR22 hooked up to. Mine was a Samsung 56 DLP

Glad to here it. Mine HR-23 has been working for a couple of weeks now and it works perfectly. I guess the HR-22 has a problem with some televisions. Just curious-What brand and type of TV was the HR22 hooked up to. Mine was a Samsung 56 DLP

I also have a SONY 60" rptv. I'm getting my D* system installed in early Feb. I hope I get HR23s. Is there a particular model of SONY that has this issue?
I have the Sony KDFE60A20 which is a 60" LCD rear projection. Crush...I would let D* know that there are known issues with your TV and request the HR23-700. You'll love the HR23-700! It doesn't need BBC's and has a larger hard drive.

I'm using the HR22-100, that was conflicting with my Sony, on a Vizio with no problems.

Thanks, LYRADD. I will do that. Mine is a SONY KDS R60 XBR2. I know that there are other issues with the HR2X line, but all those troubles have hopefully been adressed in the HR23 line. Can't wait to get my service installed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.