HR22-100 Set Up Problems

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fastfreddy11

Original poster
Jul 30, 2009
san diego, ca
I just tried to set up a new HR22-100 receiver with an exisitng slimline 5 lnb SWM system but durign set up I coul donly select the 3 lnb SWM system. This lead to errors in set up. I've tried to unplug and reset several times with same result. The dish is greyed out and I can't change the dish type. Directv says to switch out the receiver. Please help is this really neccesary?

I just tried to set up a new HR22-100 receiver with an exisitng slimline 5 lnb SWM system but durign set up I coul donly select the 3 lnb SWM system. This lead to errors in set up. I've tried to unplug and reset several times with same result. The dish is greyed out and I can't change the dish type. Directv says to switch out the receiver. Please help is this really neccesary?

I am not sure of exactly which software release supports what but I suspect the factory software on your DVR is a release version before the slimline 3 was available and so the slimline 3 SWM won't appear in the list of dishes. If so, set up the system for slimline 5 SWM, then initiate the software download, the new software should allow you to select slimline 3 SWM.
EDIT: sorry I misread your post. Are you saying slimline 3 SWM appears in the list, and slimline 5 SWM is there but you can't select it? Should not happen. Have you initiated a download of the latest software version??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts