HR22 Power Cord....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

aec4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 26, 2005
We were redoing the family room today, and I misplaced the power cord of my HR 22. I have a bundle of the 3 prong power cords (3 prong on both ends) that my H21s use, but I do not have another 2 prong into the receiver, 3 prong into the wall obviously, power cords.

Anyone know where I can pick one up?

Well if it two prong at the back like my hr22, then it pointless to have a 3 prong plug at the wall as the ground not connected to anything.

My HR22 is 2 prong at the wall and the reciever.

Well if it two prong at the back like my hr22, then it pointless to have a 3 prong plug at the wall as the ground not connected to anything.

My HR22 is 2 prong at the wall and the reciever.

OK, bad memory of the cord then.. It probably is 2 prong on each end. I'd still like to know where to pick one up :)

Yeah, Ive lost power cords like that before. The are a few online places that sell generic cords, bought one for an HR20 last year.

Can't you just contact DTV & explain that the cord 'failed' & see what they can do for you for a replacement. Seems strange that it just disappeared but I've destroyed one or two in my lifetime with the vacuum cleaner. Seems DTV would have a few of these lying on the shelf collecting dust.

Can't you just contact DTV & explain that the cord 'failed' & see what they can do for you for a replacement. Seems strange that it just disappeared but I've destroyed one or two in my lifetime with the vacuum cleaner. Seems DTV would have a few of these lying on the shelf collecting dust.

I'm sure D* would send you another cord if you wanted to call and ask.

aec4,
IF it is a 2 prong cord, they sell them at Radio Shack for 7.99

RadioShack.com
This would be MUCH quicker.

Jimbo

I'm sure D* would send you another cord if you wanted to call and ask.

aec4,
IF it is a 2 prong cord, they sell them at Radio Shack for 7.99

RadioShack.com
This would be MUCH quicker.

Jimbo

7.99 works for me, and yes, the back of the hr22 has 2 prongs. Definitely faster/easier than D.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts