HR24-500 RF remote control question/national networks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tracybuffalo

Original poster
May 14, 2007
iam running my HR24-500 on to two tv's (i realize i will see the same picture on both) iam looking to get the right RF remote so i can change the channels in the other room. i want to make sure i am buying the right remote. can anybody give me the model number so i can purchase one online. i also want to get the national networks cbs abc nbc fox pbs i live 180 miles from the denver area . i heard i have to get a wavier from the local networks . can anyone give me someinsight on this?? how much does dtv charge for the national network package? thanks for any help.

iam running my HR24-500 on to two tv's (i realize i will see the same picture on both) iam looking to get the right RF remote so i can change the channels in the other room. i want to make sure i am buying the right remote. can anybody give me the model number so i can purchase one online. i also want to get the national networks cbs abc nbc fox pbs i live 180 miles from the denver area . i heard i have to get a wavier from the local networks . can anyone give me someinsight on this?? how much does dtv charge for the national network package? thanks for any help.

You already have an rf remote. It comes with the HR series dvrs. What is the model number on the one that came with your HR24?

i also want to get the national networks cbs abc nbc fox pbs i live 180 miles from the denver area . i heard i have to get a wavier from the local networks . can anyone give me someinsight on this??

If D* carries your locals, they will NOT give you DNS, waiver or not - period!
ONLY way to get them otherwise, is via a motor vehicle waiver - which has several restrictions related to home accounts:
http://www.directv.com/learn/pdf/DNS_Vehicles_Aff.pdf

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)