HR24 and DIRECTV2PC Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

glen4cindy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 14, 2004
St. Louis MO, area
I have been trying to download the software, but, when I go to the web address specified on the DirecTv website, the only thing I can download is the software to test my computer for compatability.

It does not seem to allow me to actually download the DirecTv2PC software. When it runs the test, it does not recognize my Dual Core processor, though from the specifications it appears to me that it qualifies, and it simply recommends that I plug my laptop into a hardwired LAN instead of depending upon Wi-Fi.

I do have my HR24 plugged into my Home LAN, and it does have an IP address. I can "see" the DirecTV MediaShare Renderer in the list of network devices when I browse the network on my Windows 7 64-bit laptop, so, I cannot understand why I am hitting this roadblock when it comes to actually downloading the software and getting my license number.

Any pointers?

Thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts