HR24 play entire group - Change order?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Nite

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
I love the "play entire group" function on the HR24, especially with the kid's shows. The only issue I have with it is it always starts from the oldest show. Since there are certain favorite episodes we're not allowed to delete, this means we're seeing the same Bubble Guppies over and over (and over and over and over and over and over). Is there any way to tell the "play entire group" to start with the newest episode instead of the oldest?

Thanks

No, but you can play individual episodes. Just highlight the one and hit play.

...Well... Ok...
...Thank you for the answer...
I actually had figured out how to play individual episodes already, I was just looking for a way to play them all strung together but starting with the most recently recorded episode instead of the oldest. I guess you're telling me there's no way to do that? No secret code or re-sort option or anything I haven't found yet?

Nothing that I am aware of. Maybe someone else knows more about it than I do. Well, I'm sure there are many that know more than I do!

I think it always plays old to new is so you play in episode order; the solution to avoid that is single play as you already discovered.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)