HR24 Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JerryVolunteer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 30, 2004
Memphis, TN
I recently turned in my HR20 for a HR24 but have a question. On my HR20, I was able to order PPV with my receiver just connected to the internet and no phone line. However, the HR24 will not let me order without using the phone line. My network is hooked up correctly as I can download and so on. Is this a change with this receiver or has anyone ran across this?

Might check your network setup and make sure the receiver is on the net. I would run the internet test and make sure it on the net. If it pass the test then go back and see if it then will let you do PPV.

Poke said:
Might check your network setup and make sure the receiver is on the net. I would run the internet test and make sure it on the net. If it pass the test then go back and see if it then will let you do PPV.

Ive alrwady done that. It passes the test and i can download on demand just cant order with remote

Sounds like you may need to call them and have them turn on IPPV. If you said it wasn't connected to a phoneline or something maybe they disabled that when you activated it(or disabled because of something else you said).

meStevo said:
Sounds like you may need to call them and have them turn on IPPV. If you said it wasn't connected to a phoneline or something maybe they disabled that when you activated it(or disabled because of something else you said).

Thanks, you were right. It looks like they deactivated the feature when they activated the new receiver. I had called three times amd no one could find an issue. I just called back and told them to see if the IPPV was activated and there was the problem. Thanks again... Now on to order the WWE PPV lol

Thanks, you were right. It looks like they deactivated the feature when they activated the new receiver. I had called three times amd no one could find an issue. I just called back and told them to see if the IPPV was activated and there was the problem. Thanks again... Now on to order the WWE PPV lol

Cool! Glad things worked out.. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)