HR2x and R22 CE Release Weekend of 9/18 v.356

HR21-100 with AM21
All recordings get a message saying "Searching for authorized content" when trying to playback. Remote commands are taking 1-8 seconds depending on what is being watched - one or more HD channels makes it run like a dog. Pausing a video in mediashare causes the playback to totally stop when unpaused. Commands using MRV are painfully slow.

I've had two instances of the box showing just the power led and no other lights when it had been left on. Turning on the tv, black screen. Menu's would come up but the box would freeze within a few button presses. Recordings that had been scheduled to record while the box was in la la land never happened. Required RBR.

Is it possible to have MRV only on one DVR so that the other does not see that machines' Listings? I want to see prgs on my wifes DVR but she doesn't want to see mine. I am running X354 on an HR23-700 and HR21-700.

Is it possible to have MRV only on one DVR so that the other does not see that machines' Listings? I want to see prgs on my wifes DVR but she doesn't want to see mine. I am running X354 on an HR23-700 and HR21-700.

Two ways to do this:

1) Go to wife's DVR and bring up LIST, then select Playlist options (Yellow Button) , scroll to bottom (Filter by Playlist), Then select Local Playlist.

2) Go to your DVR and MENU/Setup/System Setup/Location/Playlist Sharing, then select, scroll to no for "Share Playlist".