HR2x CE Release 10/2 v.35F

The weird thing was these were just regular recordings I scheduled from the guide last night by pressing the (R) button while highlighting the show, with no conflicts at all.

I wonder what "task" the box could be doing that takes priority over starting a recording? Very odd. The box was in standby all night, if it had something important to do, it should have done it then. And nothing should have priority over a recording.

Did it again with the late game. This time it was "higher priority task 19/0" error.

Recorded everything else up until that point, and it got promptly rebooted after the second failure. See if that happens again.

Put the box back on the home network/internet. MRV splatting is observably worse than having the boxes directly wired to each other. Apparently when it has other stuff to talk to, it goes out to lunch and stops transmitting long enough to glitch the video.

Also got zapped by a double problem. Was trying to figure out why one show just wouldnt MRV from one box to another. One episode gave a gray screen followed by a "no video/audio packets" error. The other gave a single frame and froze on it, then said "cannot communicate with <other receivers name>". Turned out the show was in my guide, but on the PBS channel that I dont receive. When played locally (which I hadnt tried) I got the gray screen and 'channel not purchased' error. But when viewed via MRV, got the confusing and unrelated errors above.

So bitten by the channels-i-dont-get guide data, and an mrv bug.

So bitten by the channels-i-dont-get guide data, and an mrv bug.

I think that's the reason game search does not work for me either. I still have to go find it and sometimes it is available but Directv either takes me to a market I don't get or subscribe to. I'd rather it tell me the right channel or correctly tell me that it's not available due to whatever the reason is but the "channels-i-dont-get guide" goofs it all up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)