HR2x CE Release 4/24 v.0301

t-40 minutes. I hope it will be something really cool but I will not get my hopes up. After last week I will be happy with a stable CE.

Should I dare try my first CE or should I not? That is the question.

I only have one DVR and one TiVO at this point, so MRV is worthless now. Any other reason to step in?

Perhaps I will tomorrow. I will wait to see what others report

Any other reason to step in?

Perhaps I will tomorrow. I will wait to see what others report

They always need testing of just the regular features also. It is always good to have testers. All CE's don't include new features.

Ideal dream is that you enter the code and your box reboots into the new Tivo software that is included.

I know that this is not going to happen but one can hope.

They always need testing of just the regular features also. It is always good to have testers. All CE's don't include new features.
I realize that. There are questions about new features on this one, such as DLB. Just waiting for others to post to see if there is anything new that would make it worth my wild or if there is something that has greatly improved.

Ideal dream is that you enter the code and your box reboots into the new Tivo software that is included.

Not ideal for me. I cannot stand the TiVo interface.

:D You could've just said enter the code and a Ferrari shows up at your front door.

I realize that. There are questions about new features on this one, such as DLB. Just waiting for others to post to see if there is anything new that would make it worth my wild or if there is something that has greatly improved.

Did someone say we WERE getting DLB 's tonight ?

I didn't see that ....

Jimbo

No we are just guessing what the YOUASKEDFORIT code is for.

One of the most requested feature besides MRV has been DLB, so hopefully this is it. :)

Did someone say we WERE getting DLB 's tonight ?

I didn't see that ....

Jimbo

No we are just guessing what the YOUASKEDFORIT code is for.

One of the most requested feature besides MRV has been DLB, so hopefully this is it. :)

I know Scott,
I was just pointing it out to those that may have saw it mentioned in the thread and thought it was for sure.

Jimbo

I'm sure there are lots of complaining about tivo, or lack of it, is there any hope, even slim of tivo and directv signing a contract?

my hr-22 + tivo = god box

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts