HR2X & R22 5/1 CE v0304

Good point Jimbo, maybe I'll do that. I can't wait until my basement finish project is done. This is taking to much of my time up. Need to get back to my TV. :)

I'll be trying tomorrow for the first time. Hopefully they wont cancel it again. I would tonight, but my wife does not want to miss some of her shows on Fridays.

If I go back to NR I loose MRV on my two HR21's and that would get me in trouble with the wife for sure. If I skip a CE for week, how bad is it?

not too bad. i wouldn't worry about it. :)

I'll be trying tomorrow for the first time. Hopefully they wont cancel it again. I would tonight, but my wife does not want to miss some of her shows on Fridays.

looks like tomorrow someone is losing their virginity :D. ce chat time guys

DLB is no longer listed when hitting the Yellow button.

When I pressed the down arrow the first time I got something about GAMESWAP and that it was activated and would last for 2 hours.

Is Gameswap what they are calling DLB?

Finally! Actually home on time (and remembered) to do a CE!!!! I was driving the wife nuts last week with my moaning about DLB finally being here (I swear at first she thought it was some exotic sport club <grin>)

well good and bad. Good is that remote seems to be working better, bad is they took toggle channels out of the yellow button options. Also not sure I like the Gameswap feature where the down arrow stops toggling tuners after 2 hours but will see

Edit: Would prefer an option to have Gameswap/Toggle Tuner always on as opposed to 2 hr limit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)