HR2x / R22 CE Release 1/1

Oh I realize that. I was just checking. I was asking as my partner in crime noticed the issue before I did so I said I'd ask. I was fairly sure I pulled down the latest CE but since the first post doesn't mention the build number for this week I wasn't certain so said I'd ask here.

I believe that the current CE software is 0x390

Well I went ahead and downloaded it last night but didn't get to play with it till this morning. Anyway something I'm noticing. With the last few releases I really liked the Cast & Crew feature so you could actually see pic's and bio's of the people in the show. This morning tho I was playing back something and decided I wanted to look at the cast and seems now no pic's and no info on the people :( I went back to another movie I recorded last week and which was showing that data and it now says no info available. I really liked that feature so I hope it wasn't eliminated.

Is this a goof on DTV's part or does it just take time for that data to start showing up? Or even worse is it just an issue on my end? Could someone else confirm this?

I have noticed that it takes a day or two for the pics to populate. There are also some instances where there are no pics for that particular person.

Anyone else getting HDMI handshake issues? I've seen these in prior CE's occasionally, but not in this cycle

Symptom - audio cuts out, no picture. Can be fixed by flipping resolution (I use native on) to other resolutions and back

Anyone else getting HDMI handshake issues? I've seen these in prior CE's occasionally, but not in this cycle

Symptom - audio cuts out, no picture. Can be fixed by flipping resolution (I use native on) to other resolutions and back

I am using optical not HDMI, but have been getting some audio dropouts. I have noticed it the most on History HD, not sure if it is just the channel. I believe I've noticed on other channels also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts