HR2x & R22 CE Release 1/16

No problems with the 02B7 download to my HR21-200. One thing I would like to have is the ability to fix a peak volume level, so that when watching low-volume TV shows (reruns of the 1950's "What's My Line"), the modern day commercials don't come blasting in and make us scramble to hit the volume button.

I know that's easier to request than it is to solve.

A quick and smooth download. Seems to be as fast as the previous version. Did notice that my favorites list was modified after the download & install and a first for me is that the caller ID actually worked one time and one time only. That's a first for my HR22 since it has never worked since new.

Second time I am having issues with choppy audio since downloading. Both times on CNN HD. Sending report 20090119-EFF.

BTW, over at that other place they are saying the engineers find reports very helpful. So if you can, send a report whenever you have a problem.

I have had quite a time with the guide this week. Choppy when it opens, sometimes (1/12) it will perceive my single guide button hit as a double. If I can get my network connection enabled for my box, I will send an error report up tonight and update this post.

Edit: Report number 20090123-3784

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts