Systems in CE:16:01 Version 0x0292
HR20-100 • HR20-700
HR21-100 • HR21-200 • HR21-700 • HR21Pro
HR22-100 • HR22-200
R22-100 • R22-200

Window of opportunity to download:
Friday, October 24, 2008 11:30 PM- 2:30AM ET *Special Time*
Saturday, October 25, 2008 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST! DirecTV Cutting Edge Program: Terms, FAQ, How-To, Hidden Features, and More

If you have any issues with this CE release, please post them in this thread. We'll try to help, and DirecTV will see / be aware of your issue :)

For the latest updates, check out the CE Chat on Friday nights:
cechat.satelliteguys.us

---------
The Contents of this CE Download: (Differences based on last National Release)
Items from CE:16:01 Extremely High Risk

• 01 - Less stability
  • 01 - This CE cycle incorporates the first baby step toward supporting one of CE’s top requested features. The feature will be revealed in a forthcoming CE download. Please help us give this build a run for its money.

If you couldn't read between the lines up there, this release is VERY HIGH RISK.

It could have a new feature, that is highly requested. They will NOT, however, tell us what it is until after we start :)

Last edited:
getting the searching for new software . just saw your post jay. will wait

If you couldn't read between the lines up there, this release is VERY HIGH RISK.

It could have a new feature, that is highly requested. They will NOT, however, tell us what it is until after we start :)

risky. just how i like it ;)

since i'm a semi-newbie to CE, what is the worst that could happen when it says "Extremely High Risk"? Brick the box?

since i'm a semi-newbie to CE, what is the worst that could happen when it says "Extremely High Risk"? Brick the box?

if it's too buggy just force a download outside the window to revert back to that national release

I doubt that, that would be extremely risky to DirecTV, having to replace 1,000 HR2x boxes.

The most risk anyone can asume is losing all recordings on their drive. That is what I consider to be the worst case scenario.

if it's too buggy just force a download outside the window to revert back to that national release

So then, download tonight, play with tomorrow afternoon, recover back to 0x290 if needed, and won't mess with the Giants/Pittsburgh game on Sunday :D. 'Cause f that happens, I am one dead !@#$.

So then, download tonight, play with tomorrow afternoon, recover back to 0x290 if needed, and won't mess with the Giants/Pittsburgh game on Sunday :D. 'Cause f that happens, I am one dead !@#$.
you got it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts