HR2x / R22 CE Release 10/24 0x0292

I admit it, I was wrong, I thought it was a Bigger Priority List, just wishful thinking, next time, maybe.

So, have we found what that new functionality is?
Multi-room?
Other than MPEG-2 Codecs for file based viewing (if it reads .mov, it might be MPEG-4 compatible)
Anyone tried with various codecs: MPEG-4, H.264, DivX, VC1, etc?

went back to na release. this update gave me major lip sync issues plus i don't remember the last time the gui was so painfully slow.

went back to na release. this update gave me major lip sync issues plus i don't remember the last time the gui was so painfully slow.
Did you generate any error reports to D* so they could see what your receiver was doing?

I did notice the gui was painfully slow but this morning it seems better. Slower than 290 but not nearly as bad as it was initially. 290 is definitely the best rev so far. Way to go team!

I hope MRV is the feature they are working on. Though I guess they would need to make it different than how DirecTV2PC works. It seems impossible to stream HD content without issues to laptops/desktops via 802.11g and I am guessing quite a few people have HR2X's connected via wireless bridges.

Network Services connected!

I DL 292 last night on my HR20-100. Network Services did not work with 290. After DL 292, Network Services still did not work. I checked again this morning, nothing. Rebooted, nothing. Decided to reboot cable modem and router, then HR20, now it's working!!:up

Network Services still do not work on my other HR20's. I have HR20-700's and will DL 292 next time around see what happens!!:D

I am not sure, but I thought Jason mentioned that NetSrvcs was not expected to work still? Or maybe fully? Hope he will post some clarity.

Also my GUI is still quick as before and to another user's post, I did not "gain" lip sync with this release.

Last edited:
I am not sure, but I thought Jason mentioned that NetSrvcs was not expected to work still? Or maybe fully? Hope he will post some clarity.

Also my GUI is still quick as before and to another user's post, I did not "gain" lip sync with this release.
What does this mean? You technical types can tell me..

FYI those using the latest NR 0290 firmware, last night on the West Coast at 9:45 PDT FOXHD went black. 1 minute later it came back on and I heard a lip sync stutter and now the lip sync problem is gone. It works perfectly now. I checked it again this morning at 11:45 PDT and the lip sync audio is still working great.

HR22-100
HR21-100
H21-100
D12

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)