HR2x / R22 CE Release 10/24 0x0292

It was mentioned in the chat room at DBS that the GUIDE cache will be flushed agaon with this CE, that wasn't in the notes.

Well, I don't notice any obvious new things.

On the system test, they took out the network services one that failed constantly (or it may have been out of 0290, I'm not sure).

The box still does the network service setup though, just they removed the test that had some major issues.

Also, the sytem info screen now includes the port data.

I don't see anything new either...the GUI is very slow..I hope it will speed up in the morning after it has gotten some of the guide data, etc...

Nothing stands out as new, speculation is that they want to be sure the code is working good before getting into the new stuff.

Rebooting now, will play with it in the AM. Had enough wine for tonight :D Here's hoping that its something cool in the near future!

I don't see anything new either...the GUI is very slow..I hope it will speed up in the morning after it has gotten some of the guide data, etc...

This is common Rob,
Normally slow the first night after a download, a lot happening in the box at the moment.
Hopefully it will pick up in the AM.

I'm still loading, waited till Midnight, like the post said :D

Jimbo

Ah Ha, I bet I know what it is, I'll be able to test my theory shortly. Just to go on record I will just say that it is a "BPL". I'll explain after my test.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts