HR2x / R22 CE Release 11/14 0x02A0

Here's the difference: We all know that using the S-video connection yeilds a superior picture when compared to using a coaxial cable connection. Even though both at transmitting the same 480i resolution, the way S-video is contructued yeilds a far superior picture. The same thing applies when comparing S-video to Component Video. Even though both would be transmitting the same 480i resolution, the Component Video color separation and build quality yields a superior picture when compared with either S-video or composite video.

I think many R22-100 customers have to lower their video quality because the Component Video output only is enable for 480p resolution. The button on the front of the receiver to select 480i resolution is disabled. I hope that answers your question.

I am having problems with locals i dont know if this is ce related or what but because i have ce i will put it here
i was watching a game today on the abc station and got fed up watching hd signal with bars so i switched to the sd feed and i had video but no audio and the sync was off when the audio came back like five seconds later this is happening on all local sd stations hd has no problems on a hr22-100 hr21-700 that both have the latest ce release this is not happening on on an h21-100 or a d12-100
so i dont know whats up
problem report number 20081115-3649

my setup
slimline-5lnb- swm-8 switch hr22-100 hr21-700 h21-100 d12-100

Last edited:
I am having problems with locals i dont know if this is ce related or what but because i have ce i will put it here
i was watching a game today on the abc station and got fed up watching hd signal with bars so i switched to the sd feed and i had video but no audio and the sync was off when the audio came back like five seconds later this is happening on all sd stations on a hr22-100 hr21-700 that both have the latest ce release this is not happening on on an h21-100 or a d12-100
so i dont know whats up
problem report number 20081115-3649

my setup
slimline-5lnb- swm-8 switch hr22-100 hr21-700 h21-100 d12-100

I'm having trouble with SD locals as well on both of my HR21-100 units. My locals are from Denver. Recordings from SD locals are missing audio. When changing to the SD locals live, there's a 5 second delay after getting video when the audio finally kicks in....usually then the audio is out of sync.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)