HR2x / R22 CE Release 11/21 0x02A5

Well that's weird because both of mine are having the issue...
Are you sure you are using a HR21-100 instead of another model? I read another post on the "other" forums with another person with a HR21-100 having speed issues with this CE. I wonder why it isn't affecting all of them... I had to switch to cable it is so slow.

Well that's weird because both of mine are having the issue...
Are you sure you are using a HR21-100 instead of another model? I read another post on the "other" forums with another person with a HR21-100 having speed issues with this CE. I wonder why it isn't affecting all of them... I had to switch to cable it is so slow.

after a ce update if i don't go to network settings and make sure the dvr is online, the guide is a little slow. after it's online it gets zippy again. it's still fast and the fastest i've had it compared to other updates. trickplay has also been solid.

I checked and it is connected to the net. I'll give it another day to see if it gets better before I go back to the national release...

I checked and it is connected to the net. I'll give it another day to see if it gets better before I go back to the national release...

Mine is usually connected too but i restart the connection. just go to advance setup and connect now.

Just to be sure DJ, you tried rebooting?

I've rebooted both of them a few times since they got the CE on Friday and it has not helped the speed of the GUI. The remote commands just get slower and slower. There's delays of around 10 seconds after you press a remote button on both.
I don't any reason why mine is the only HR21-100s doing it. Both are connected to the internet and pass the Network Services test. Both have AM21 OTA modules. Andf I'm getting good sat signals.

Last weeks CE was way more responsive and solid. It wasn't perfect but it was getting better...

But as for this week's CE - I think i'm going back to the national release so the wife doesn't kill me.

DJ - just trying to get more info for D*.

What remote setup you using? IR or RF? If IR, which address?

I'm using remote IR 1 on my main unit. I'm using RF on the other. Both were having issues with this CE. Last week's CE worked A LOT better.

I reverted back to the public release firmware on my main unit yesterday and it is back to working a lot better. I left this week's CE on my other HR21-100.

I don't think it's a remote issue. I see the blue light when I hit the buttons. Just seems like the box is busy doing other things and then when it gets done with what it is doing, it finally executes the remote commands. For instance, I could hit the "4" button a few times and 5-10 seconds later, there would be all those fours showing up. Sometimes it would drop the commands as well. Also, page scrolling in "My Playlist" goes in VERY slow motion with this week's CE.

Thank you. . .

Sounds like a nice feature. It's been a drag not having a quick way to find the channel a sporting event was being carried on.

I have given this release a good 4 days... my hr20-100 is doing great...my hr 21-100 is SLOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!! I can tolerate a bit of latency, but with this last release....it has been unbearable....i have reset and still not good....menus are laggy and even channel changes are slow. This is the first CE I have really noticed a difference, so I figured I should report