HR2x / R22 CE Release 5/29 v.31A

I can't access MRV from either of my HR21's. I attempted to reboot without success. I will sleep on it and see what happens tomorrow.

Keep getting "Network Down" while doing keyword search MRVCLIENTON while troubleshooting.

I kept getting lockups trying to do a keyword search for MRVCLIENTON. After I selected continue the whole GUI froze. The TV kept playing in the little window but I couldn't do anything else except hit the reset button to reboot. Happened on all three of my DVRS (HR21-100, HR21-200 and HR21-700). Same thing happened after the reboot.

I started playing around on the HR21-200 and redid the network setup and noticed some GUI problems afterwards. It kept asking for the sharing info (i.e. do you want to share and allow deletes). I would say done to that screen and then go over to the left and select done and then it would bring the sharing screen up over and over again... I had to hit exit on the remote to get out of it.

After doing that I got the network down error message you speak of when doing the keyword search... after a reboot it was back to locking up again.

I was looking forward to mrv improvements but it seems as though its totally busted now.

I can still watch shows from my dvrs on my H21 so the server still seems to be working at least.

I sent in a diag report... 20090530-3695

Seconded. MRV doesn't work between my HR21 and HR22, and searching for MRVCLIENTON locks up the UI hard.

MRVCLIENTOFF locks it up too.

And, of course, since the UI is locked up hard, I can't send a report.

I'm not home and was going to load the CE on my receivers remotely via Slingbox. But after reading some of these posts, I think I will wait since I will find divorce papers when I get home if I screwup the DVRs. Good luck everyone!

Same thing here. Three HR-20-700s. They are on the network. Will download VOD, but MRV is not working.........

I kept getting lockups trying to do a keyword search for MRVCLIENTON. After I selected continue the whole GUI froze. The TV kept playing in the little window but I couldn't do anything else except hit the reset button to reboot. Happened on all three of my DVRS (HR21-100, HR21-200 and HR21-700). Same thing happened after the reboot.

I started playing around on the HR21-200 and redid the network setup and noticed some GUI problems afterwards. It kept asking for the sharing info (i.e. do you want to share and allow deletes). I would say done to that screen and then go over to the left and select done and then it would bring the sharing screen up over and over again... I had to hit exit on the remote to get out of it.

After doing that I got the network down error message you speak of when doing the keyword search... after a reboot it was back to locking up again.

I was looking forward to mrv improvements but it seems as though its totally busted now.

I can still watch shows from my dvrs on my H21 so the server still seems to be working at least.

I sent in a diag report... 20090530-3695

MRV does not work on my HR20-100 or R22-100. MRVCLIENTON keyword search locks up my UI on both also. I cannot delete any program from my playlists either.

HR20-100 Diag. 20090530-1A26

R22-100 Diag. 20090530-2781

Last edited:
Same Issues - Lockup

I have 5 receivers, 1 older HR20 & 4 HR22 units, all units have locked up as soon as I do a multiroom mode or MRVCLIENTON command. :(

I have a few suggestions for imrpoving CE UPdates :cool:

1. How about an option to go back to last CE Update or even better a list of all previous updates and let us pick which one we would like to revert back to. I currently cannot use MRV and this is an important issue to me so I would like to undo this update and go back to the previous one which worked well.

2. Since many of us seem to be connected to broadband internet, why not let us schedule the updates via an e-mail sent out and then let us reply to OK an update on our own schedules within say a 48 hour period, you would still get the feedback you want and we could simply automatically download when we are sleeping like at 3:00 in the morning. Since we can schedule recordings from my Iphone app I have to imagine there is a way to schedule an update too and do it via the network not Over-the-Air.

3. Fix the MRV issue quickly as I am now pissed that it does not work. :mad:

Having the same issues as everyone else. MRV no longer working even though both receivers pass the connecion test.

Also I cant get out of the share screen. When I click "done" and then move to the left to select "done", it brings me back to the "share" screen. I have to hit the "exit" button to get out.

Report: 20090530-17B6

If they don't cancel this tonight I will be shocked. The last CE was so good and this one is really really bad. Does MRV work for anyone?

Okay it does delete from your playlists. You have to exit the playlists and go back in to see that the program has been deleted.

DK:20090530-12A8
HR21-100

so far this ce is working even better than last weeks ce. MRV still works but the new feature of being able to delete from other rooms isn't working with my receiver H21-200. haven't seen the directv recording on the playlist yet.

Issues
1. No MRV between 2 HR21
2. Search lockups
3. Lag in deleting items from My Playlist.

Unable to resolve issue on my own.

Report sent. Key 20090530-2369

Issues
1. No MRV between 2 HR21
2. Search lockups
3. Lag in deleting items from My Playlist.

Unable to resolve issue on my own.

Report sent. Key 20090530-2369

this is the big issue with this CE RAD informed me about. media share issues too. i imagine they'll cancel this one tonight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts