HR2x / R22 CE Release for 10/17 0x0290

I've had this release skip a bunch of recordings now. :(
In the history:
"Cancelled: This episode was not recorded because the program was no longer available"
"Cancelled: this episode was not recorded because of an unexpected error"

Aim - thanks for the kind words.

DJ - The first error you listed happens when guide data changes or the show has a title change, etc, making the box think it is no longer airing.

Much of what I've hear about the system lockups this week was related to bad guide data, which makes sense after the first time 10/6, indicating it can't be software download related.
Just speculation - but if there was a mess in the guide data, it may have killed some recordings. I personally didn't lose any (that I've noticed yet), so all I can do is speculate.

Makes sense about the guide data probably causing these issues as opposed to the firmware...hopefully they will figure out what is up.

It carries a much requested feature, but is probably in very raw form, meaning BUGGY.

This one is for the die-hard CE guys :D

They way I read the notes is that this CE doesn't actually give us any new feature but has the base code to build on. The new feature will actually be coming in some future CE release oce this code is proven.

They way I read the notes is that this CE doesn't actually give us any new feature but has the base code to build on. The new feature will actually be coming in some future CE release oce this code is proven.

Well, I guess one could read it that way too, way to burst my bubble :(

Guess we'll have to download and see :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)