HR34 CE Release 1/6

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Systems in this CE
HR34-700

Window of opportunity to download:
Friday, January 6, 2011 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, January 7, 2011 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET

Risk Level for this Download:
Very High Risk

New features
None

Improved/Updated
Under the hood

Known issues
RVU clients may not work as expected - You can revert back to the blue UI if necessary

Notes
If you revert to National, it will be to the blue UI
You will need to enter IAMANEDGECUTTER keyword search if first time STB updated to HD UI
You will lose your guide cache
Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours
Please send logs along with all reports, including MRV issues

"Under-the-hood" and "stability" improvements are expected with every release and are not noted here.

New features
Under the hood

Improved/Updated

{CE:03:01} 0x539
HD User Interface

I have had to reset my receiver 5 times since I downloaded this on Friday night. This morning the lights were on the receiver but no picture on the TV. I am going back to the N.R cause I need stability for the big game Monday night . ROLLTIDE :)

I havent been very impressed with this release. It actually seems less stable then last weeks release.

humm seems to be ok for me so far other than I can't delete a show while watching on the hr34, gives some message about being played on another tv. But the h25 will let you delete fine. I may revert back to NR its kinda annoying deleting shows after I am finished watching them.

Well, I've dealt with the CE releases with the HD guide for the last week and a half and decided today to go back to the NR. I've been having issues where I turn on my receiver and TV and I get no signal. It would eventually come up, but it took quite some time. I will most likely try future CE releases, but these were very buggy and just weren't worth the hassle.

For the Second week in a row I have reverted to national on My Hr34. This release might have been a bit better but still not good. This one had Timers just not kicking in and starting and I had the White gui show up.

AlaJoe said:
For the Second week in a row I have reverted to national on My Hr34. This release might have been a bit better but still not good. This one had Timers just not kicking in and starting and I had the White gui show up.

Unfortunately I didn't feel this release was any better. I reverted because it was extremely unstable for you and the no signal issue was happening more and more. I'm looking forward to HD guide on the HR34 but I can wait for a more stable release.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts