HR34 CE Release 3/1

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Somehow got wound up over this silly CE.
Anyway 06AF as previously announced.

My genie (HR34/700) keeps freezing and requires a reboot. Receiver wouldn't power on so I did a reboot and after that I had to do 3 red button resets so far this morning. (Last time I unplugged it for about 20 seconds)

The report code is 20130302-2c09.

The last freeze fixed it self. Then froze again about 30 seconds later and doesn't seem to unfreeze this time.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:
My genie (HR34/700) keeps freezing and requires a reboot. Receiver wouldn't power on so I did a reboot and after that I had to do 3 red button resets so far this morning. (Last time I unplugged it for about 20 seconds)

The report code is 20130302-2c09.

The last freeze fixed it self. Then froze again about 30 seconds later and doesn't seem to unfreeze this time.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Hope you get it fixed and so far so good here :) Now I will jinx myself ;) :D :)

As much as I didn't want to I couldn't watch TV on my Genie so I went back to NR. Good news was I only lost timers, still have my recordings so I'm happy.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Last edited:
As much as I didn't want to I couldn't watch TV on my Genie so I went back to NR. Good news was I only lost timers, still have my recordings so I'm happy.

Good to hear you have most of your stuff!! :) So far no problems with CE here and everything working good for me and I will probably jinx myself now!! ;) :)

Good to hear.

So, now that you have your recording still, it will make it a lot easier to add your Timers back in.

anyone had any problems with the extras missing like you tube or Pandora?

I am trouble switching channels like going to 209 to 206 takes about 5 seconds .When changing the screen will go black for 5 seconds then come on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts