HR34 CE Release 3/15-3/16

i'll never understand why it takes so long for some to get their online features back after a ce. i get mine almost immediately :confused: perhaps a slow broadband connection is to blame?

this ce didn't make a difference with the lag issues i've been suffering as of late. i do see a glitch where after coming out of playing back a recording,the HR34 goes back to the beginning of whatever channel it was buffering.

again i've said this many time but who care's right? i see they've yet added another new feature i didn't even pay attention to whatever it was.better the software and stop adding more features! it's never been a priority for the software engineers at D* :no

I am getting 32 Mbps down and 11 Mbps up and still don't have YouTube or pandora or able to get into genie recommends. Not even when I had the national when I first got the box. Maybe I have a defective box.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I am getting 32 Mbps down and 11 Mbps up and still don't have YouTube or pandora or able to get into genie recommends. Not even when I had the national when I first got the box. Maybe I have a defective box.

i realize this is a stupid question but just to double check, you have confirmed you're online correct?

When I push the dash key it says Internet is connected. I have also restored network connection to default. And reran the network setup. Unless I am missing something. I am hoping it pops up one day when I turn it on. Don't really want to swap out the box for another.

When I push the dash key it says Internet is connected. I have also restored network connection to default. And reran the network setup. Unless I am missing something. I am hoping it pops up one day when I turn it on. Don't really want to swap out the box for another.

you're not the 1st one to complain about this, i just don't know what else it can be. sorry AJ.

i'll never understand why it takes so long for some to get their online features back after a ce. i get mine almost immediately :confused: perhaps a slow broadband connection is to blame?

this ce didn't make a difference with the lag issues i've been suffering as of late. i do see a glitch where after coming out of playing back a recording,the HR34 goes back to the beginning of whatever channel it was buffering.

again i've said this many time but who care's right? i see they've yet added another new feature i didn't even pay attention to whatever it was.better the software and stop adding more features! it's never been a priority for the software engineers at D* :no

I agree with this on ALL models.

Make the Software work flawless before adding more features.

Btw, what was the new feature this week ?

I don't think they will swap recvrs over the Pandora / Netflix issue.

Never understood why some get it right away and others don't, like Rey has mentioned.

every time i download the ce i lose you tube and pandora.i will not sownload the ce for a while i say that then turn around do it.

Isn't there a national software that is being released by time zone. Think it has a 7 in the version. Maybe that will fix some problems. It should update by itself if it is a newer version of the CE I have now right?

Isn't there a national software that is being released by time zone. Think it has a 7 in the version. Maybe that will fix some problems. It should update by itself if it is a newer version of the CE I have now right?

if you're on this past weekends ce then what you have right now is newer than what is currently being rolled out nationally. The next national roll out would be newer than what you have now and your HR34 would automatically update to it when directv sends it to your DVR.

if you're on this past weekends ce then what you have right now is newer than what is currently being rolled out nationally. The next national roll out would be newer than what you have now and your HR34 would automatically update to it when directv sends it to your DVR.

Hmm ok. Think I am gonna hold off on any more CE and wait for National.

It will come back. It quite literally took 6 days for me to get mine back once. Trust me, I was getting impatient as well....

Hmm ok. Think I am gonna hold off on any more CE and wait for National.

Please note the warning that you might very well lose your timers and/or recordings if you revert back to national from this CE. Please trust me, I have been there, give it a few days. The longest mine has ever taken was 6 days to come back. I cannot explain it, or why, but just accept it for what it is. That is, unless you do not care about losing what is on your hard drive.

Please note the warning that you might very well lose your timers and/or recordings if you revert back to national from this CE. Please trust me, I have been there, give it a few days. The longest mine has ever taken was 6 days to come back. I cannot explain it, or why, but just accept it for what it is. That is, unless you do not care about losing what is on your hard drive.

What if I just wait till a newer national update comes out. If it updates by it self is it still possible to lose everything or only if I go to a older national.

What if I just wait till a newer national update comes out. If it updates by it self is it still possible to lose everything or only if I go to a older national.

Only if you go backwards from the sounds of it.

he's not talking about reverting to the current national software which is what the warning is about.

remember the explanation i sent you. that's how it works so don't worry about it. by the way, didn't recognize you with that new avatar :D

remember the explanation i sent you. that's how it works so don't worry about it. by the way, didn't recognize you with that new avatar :D

Ya I saw people with them so thought I would put one up. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)