HR34 CE Release 5/22 - TUESDAY ONLY

Damn, I missed the e-mail. I wish I could have tested this out. What are the chances for another opportunity to download this over Memorial Day Weekend?

there's a small chance. when i've seen a ce on a tuesday there usually isn't one for the weekend for that specific dvr.

they did remove the glitch where on a search it showed a bunch of bogus channel numbers like the NY stations (2,4,5,7) or the remaps of 60-64 that are showing the channel

It shows actually what channels its on that you can get

Pandora not in my extras on last night ce .Can anyone tell me why it not?

Pandora worked great right after the reboot. Finally! Even though I have Pandora on the Boxee Box and my bluray player I am still lazy and would like to just do it on the HR34.

Love that they got rid of that black haze on the progress bar.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

so true ive had great succes so far :)

Damn, I missed the e-mail. I wish I could have tested this out. What are the chances for another opportunity to download this over Memorial Day Weekend?

I didnt get e-mail about it either i saw it on here and and saw when i could download it :) i hope they do it again for you this weekend :)

Pandora not in my extras on last night ce .Can anyone tell me why it not?

Pandora and YouTube haven't shown up for me either and it's been over 24 hours. I don't know if this is a cause but I did get rid of my wired Cinema Connection kit and just have my HR-34 connected directly to my router via ethernet. I only have one TV and just the HR-34 so I obviously don't need the whole-house feature and would rather have fewer wires behind my entertainment center so that's why I got rid of the CCK. Could that be a reason for YouTube and Pandora not showing up yet?

Last edited:
Had to reboot mine as my HR24 couldn't see the 34 but the 34 could see the 24. Reboot fixed it.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

I like the addition of pandora.after a couple of days this CE is working well. It's seems snappier.changing channels seems a little quicker too. And no it's not the placebo effect. :eek:. I'm pleased with what bugs were fixed and how much better the box is performing

I did notice it freezes if you back up in the buffer if its been off for a while

Turned on receiver today and wanted to back up the buffer to see the weather for the weekend. You get about 20 minutes back and it freezes for like 20 seconds or so then allows you to go back further or play it.

I did notice it freezes if you back up in the buffer if its been off for a while

Turned on receiver today and wanted to back up the buffer to see the weather for the weekend. You get about 20 minutes back and it freezes for like 20 seconds or so then allows you to go back further or play it.

it did that on mine last night but is working just fine today :)

looks like people are going to get another chance tonight that didnt get tuesdays night ce :)