Risk Level for this Download: HIGH RISK

New features
None

Improved/Updated
Under the hood

Notes
You may lose your guide cache
Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours

Last edited:
ty :) looks like anyone that missed the other night is going to get a chance again tonight :)

I'm going to download it tonight even though I already have this CE. For some reason I have not had YouTube or Pandora show up in my "Extras" list and I have done a RBR twice now too. Maybe reinstalling will fix the problem?

Looks like that isn't the CE from Tuesday. I think Tuesday was 56d

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Looks like Directv took a step backward perhaps to tweak something in prep for another customer release or something of that sense.

The stuff worked for the release we got Tuesday is gone again. I don't use the Pandora or Youtube so not a big deal to me, but that is why the lower version number.

Looks like Directv took a step backward perhaps to tweak something in prep for another customer release or something of that sense.

The stuff worked for the release we got Tuesday is gone again. I don't use the Pandora or Youtube so not a big deal to me, but that is why the lower version number.

I'm glad I stuck with Tuesday's CE release then! So far, that release has been excellent for me. The box is snappier, I haven't had any issues at all in the 4 days I've had it.

yeah the HR34 is snappier now after Tuesday's update

same here and like said before you tube and pandora are gone so maybe they tweaked after so many problems and we will get a national release after getting teh bugs out :)

Last edited:
Lets hope they fix Tuesdays CE and redo it so people can get it again and Glad I cancelled after starting the CE and cancelling it after reading that people posted that there Pandora and You Tube were gone.ty for people posting that.I have had no problems with Tuesdays CE since I did the download :)

I never did get the you tube or the pandora in tuesday CE.I went back to the nat ce today and my direc is back.I'M not for sure if i want to download the ce tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts