jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
SPECIAL TUESDAY CE Expected Tonight for HR34

That's all we know at this point, speculate away ;)

ty jason and will we have to download it or will it be an automatic download? :) i guess they want to get it out before the holiday weekend so they can start early :D :)

the process is the same as with every other CE my friend. just try to stay up if you can.;) it'll be hard for me since it's during the work week.

ty rey like i said i just wanted to make sure so i dont screw up and i will be up for it my friend and hoe you can stay up for it good luck :) lets hope we get something good tonight and i guess they want the partying to start early at direct :D :p:rolleyes: :)

interesting as I just got the new national release this morning....so they already are trying to update it :)

Just got home and noticed the hr34 downloaded 054b this morning. Although I could swear this already happened.and again had to reset to fix the font.

Last edited:
I got the 0x5cd this morning on my HR20/700. But does anyone know what is different from previous National release?

yet 54B...had to do the double reboot to fix the font ;)
Me too.

I came back at 2 this afternoon, and the entire Font was white. So I did a reboot and it was good. But a couple of recordings this evening has some freezes and drop outs.

I hope this doesn't keep happening!

Its got Ox54b downloaded at 9:13 am this morning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)