SPECIAL TUESDAY CE Expected Tonight for HR34

Only thing i can say is it has pandora and youtube. Still freezes and skips on any VOD

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Anyone with a hr34 having mrv issues? I can't see the other dvr on the network after this CE. I've done everything I know to get it back online.

Anyone with a hr34 having mrv issues? I can't see the other dvr on the network after this CE. I've done everything I know to get it back online.

My MRV is good here :) I hope you get it working :)

i've found a few new and strange bugs while some of the previous issues were resolved. i'll post them later today.

Freezing and skipping on both hr34 and hr24 looking for ideas to stop this atleast on onemof them have swm16 switch PI29

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

When you turn on the receiver it now does buffer 90 minutes again
Use to be if it was off for say 5 or 6 hours and you turned the receiver on the buffer would start...now it buffers the 90 minutes all the time

one new bug i noticed yesterday occurred when i switched to TBS for Family Guy. the game search screen came up as if i chose a blacked out sporting event. anyway when it found family guy it tuned to the sd version of the channel. still no MRV for me. never had this issue before with the 34 no matter what NR or CE i had running. another bug is with the "list". after viewing a recording when asked to select keep or delete i can't pick either since both are highlighted.

i be downloading the n ce this afternoon .i do not like the tuesday ce at all.when i turn on the receiver wait fot it to finally come on .i click on the menu my direc nothing there and no you tube or pandora very unhappy with the ce.

do a RBR. The My Directv took like 12 hours ot populate. Youtube and Pandora are there too on my HR34

i have about three time. did a RBR last night nothing yet.Don't understand what going on.

i have about three time. did a RBR last night nothing yet.Don't understand what going on.

Larry,
Patience ....

The Youtube and Pandora typically will go down when you do a CE, it will come back, could take 3-4 days, or be there the next morning.

If you notice, If you have your My D* stuff you will also have the Youtube and Pandora.

i don't have the my d ' stuff .all there check back later we'll have shows to share.i will wait and be patience.THANKS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)