Risk Level for this Download: Customer Candidate

New features
None

Improved/Updated
Under the hood

Notes
You may lose your guide cache
Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours

Previous Release Updates:

New features
None

Improved/Updated

{CE:04:01} 0x056D
My DIRECTV
2 Second banner
Pandora
Energy Star
YouTube and TV Apps launch icons
Minor UI updates
Game Lounge
Channel banner
Smart search 50-character
Parental controls

{CE:04:05} 0x0575
MRV Stability

Remember it is Hex numbering (i think). Letters A-F come after numbers, so C is 8 builds higher than 5.

Remember it is Hex numbering (i think). Letters A-F come after numbers, so C is 8 builds higher than 5.
Actually 7 builds.

5 -> 6 = 1 9 -> A = 5
6 -> 7 = 2 A -> B = 6
7 -> 8 = 3 B -> C = 7
8 -> 9 = 4

5 + 7 = 12 .. C

:)

Trying my first attempt to join the CE's.

Ah, zero is after F then. This is why I dropped computer programming my first year of college and studied business instead.

Took me four tries to get it to download.. wasn't sure I had actually done anything (did see the DTV logo flash when pressing buttons) but when I finally got that "downloading" screen I knew I'd *FINALLY* done it right.. :)

pandora's not working.. :( lol it looks like it wants to play... shows the song titles, etc.. looks like it should be working.. then 20 seconds in... the song title changes, new artwork shows, then 20 seconds later.. another ... lather rinse repeat... ok ... maybe a little longer than 20 seconds.. but all the while not a peep from the speakers :(

Youtube worked (played a favorite Pomplamoose video "If you think you need some lovin'"

AH... exit pandora ... go back in.. NOW its workin' :) now I've got five different ways to hit up Pandora... :) Though so far it looks like w/HR34 is going to be my fav ...

Thank *You* JCRandall for your posts!! :)

I am a newbie - how do I download?
:( by reading the sticky...
[h=3]
sticky.gif
Sticky: DirecTV Cutting Edge Program: Terms, FAQ, How-To, Hidden Features, and More[/h] Started by jcrandall, 09-27-2008 03:37 PM

It has a table of contents too .. so you know which post in the sticky thread to read.

I know that may seem kind of d*ckish but really .. you need to read the thread so you will know what you're in for ...

This is the screen (from HR34, but looks simliar on others) which comes up within the first 20 to 30 seconds if you've gotten the download to start properly.

IMG_5740.JPG

Looking good here. Watched a few recordings and listened to Pandora for a couple of hours.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

what is the best way to exit you tube? hr24 and the hr34 working fine with the new ce.

057C here, but cannot Play recordings from my other DVR HR24 at 060F.

Try to Play a recording from the HR24 on the HR34 and it immediately ask if I want to Delete it then says Please Wait and times out saying Playback Failed no Audio Video Packets received

I can Play recordings from the HR34 on the HR24, just not the other way around

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)