CE's for the first Weekend of August

Let's hope up :) Bring it on and Let's get some love for all receivers especially the HR34 :)

I'd like to see the HR24-500 included this weekend. I'm curious about the ota portion of the ce. Will it allow for scanning of all ota channels with an AM21, or at least adding all subchannels via Tribune listings?

Anybody else having problems with their H25-500 downloading tonight's CE? Mine has been stuck on 94% twice. All of my other receivers/DVR's have downloaded without any problems.

Anybody else having problems with their H25-500 downloading tonight's CE? Mine has been stuck on 94% twice. All of my other receivers/DVR's have downloaded without any problems.
Just did mine (20 mins or so ago) without problems.

I'm new to Direct. Just got it 2 weeks ago, and am loving the HR34. I'm curious as to what CE stands for? I am assuming it is a software update. How do you get the boxes to update? I found the screen where it tells me my software version. Mine says 0x54c, Sat 7/21.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but like I said, I am a newbie.

I'm new to Direct. Just got it 2 weeks ago, and am loving the HR34. I'm curious as to what CE stands for? I am assuming it is a software update. How do you get the boxes to update? I found the screen where it tells me my software version. Mine says 0x54c, Sat 7/21.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but like I said, I am a newbie.
Welcome, this thread will help you get going... :)
http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv...2-directv-cutting-edge-program-terms-faq.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)