Risk Level for this Download: High Risk

New features
None

Improved/Updated
Under the hood

Notes
You may lose your guide cache
Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours

Previous Release Updates:
New features
None

Improved/Updated
{CE:33:01} 0x05EC/0x45EC
Intermittent blank screen issues
Minor UI fixes in playlist

{CE:33:06} 0x060E/0x460E
iTV stability
General UI updates
Closed Captioning cleanup

060F on my HR24-500. Download seemed normal, got through receiver self check, then a black screen with a blue vertical bar on the right side of the screen with a red line between the black and blue area. Then a blue screen for about 10 minutes!

060F on my HR24-500. Download seemed normal, got through receiver self check, then a black screen with a blue vertical bar on the right side of the screen with a red line between the black and blue area. Then a blue screen for about 10 minutes!

Did it ever finish loading ?

Mine loaded fine.

I started over. I'll let you know what happens.

Second time through it did the same thing with the blue bar and red line. After a minute it went through the normal stuff with acquiring satellite data, etc. I didn't get the prompt for ota setup like others though. I have an HR24-500 with an AM21.

Worked fine on my HR24-100. No additional functionality for the manual or scan addition of off-air channels via AM21. I know it was listed as "underhood"... just FYI for Chip and others who are interested.

Worked fine on my HR24-100. No additional functionality for the manual or scan addition of off-air channels via AM21. I know it was listed as "underhood"... just FYI for Chip and others who are interested.

Did you get a prompt for the ota? Do you have an AM21?

Downloaded OK on my HR24-100 but this one was slower loading than normal. I almost restarted it. I go the prompt for the external tuner setup again even though I do not have one. It seems fine otherwise.

I am getting a streaming error with the latest CE release. Everytime I try to view recorded content off of the HR24-100 with the CE release, I get a playback error, no audio/video packets received from the server. Already tried restarting both receivers to no avail.

I am getting a streaming error with the latest CE release. Everytime I try to view recorded content off of the HR24-100 with the CE release, I get a playback error, no audio/video packets received from the server. Already tried restarting both receivers to no avail.

I just checked on mine and recordings played normally.

This was something that was recorded before the CE, haven't recorded anything since the CE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)