H2x / HR2x CE Release 8/3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I had to set my HR24/100 back to NR. After downloading CE on Friday night I lost my MRV. After calling in for tech support and nothing working, I told the women that I did download the CE Friday but I didn't use MRV before that in a few days so not sure if that was the issue or not. So they sent my claim to the next level. She said it takes up to 3 days for them to call you. So I went ahead and went back to NR and now it's working fine. So I'll try again this weekend.

I am getting a streaming error with the latest CE release. Everytime I try to view recorded content off of the HR24-100 with the CE release, I get a playback error, no audio/video packets received from the server. Already tried restarting both receivers to no avail.

I have the same issue. I went back to NR and it works fine. So something with this weeks software.

i've seen this prompt a few times myself. no biggie :)

It will be a biggie if we get to either scan for ota channels or all of the local subchannels are added to the AM21!

andrewj0781 said:
I have the same issue. I went back to NR and it works fine. So something with this weeks software.

I have the same problem. I am reverted to the NR.

I had to set my HR24/100 back to NR. After downloading CE on Friday night I lost my MRV. After calling in for tech support and nothing working, I told the women that I did download the CE Friday but I didn't use MRV before that in a few days so not sure if that was the issue or not. So they sent my claim to the next level. She said it takes up to 3 days for them to call you. So I went ahead and went back to NR and now it's working fine. So I'll try again this weekend.

Hello Andrewj0781,

I also downloaded the CE Friday evening. Everything was working except for the DIRECTV2PC. I tried everything to get DIRECTV2PC to work except setting the receiver back by resetting everything without success. I could not bring back my HR24-500 nor my HR34-700 on MRV. I decided to downloaded the NR and the MRV and DIRECTV2PC were working again. Saturday evening I downloaded the CE's and this time both DVR's were working with the one exception: DIRECTV2PC. I ignored this failure because I figure it will be resolved by future CE's. I hope that the next time you download a CE your MRV works. :eek:k:

I am getting a streaming error with the latest CE release. Everytime I try to view recorded content off of the HR24-100 with the CE release, I get a playback error, no audio/video packets received from the server. Already tried restarting both receivers to no avail.
Me too. I reverted back to national 0x5d2 and MRV is working again. This was the first CE that I have had "major" problems with. O well. :)

Having MRV issues here also. Don't seem to want to stream shows to other receivers that were recorded AFTER Friday nights CE. I'll going to stick it out 'till next CE as they play fine on the DVR that they are actually recorded on. I am also getting a lot of audio/video freezes/dropout. I also thought that it was the #1 NO-NO to call support with any CE releases loaded on a receiver??? Report issues here or go back to NR? Did I miss a change in the rules?

Definitely don't call Directv about CE issues. If you have anything but an HR20, you can go back to the nr without any problems. The HR20 firmware isn't in the datastream all of the time apparently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)